DTM Legal’s trusts and estates team offer specialist inheritance tax and succession planning advice for business owners, trustees, landowners and farmers.
The team consists of TEP qualified Amanda Bailey, Associate, who has over 7 years’ experience in wills, trusts, tax planning and probate and Duncan McAllister, Partner, who has over 20 years’ experience advising on contentious matters.
The team is firmly focused on providing specialist, commercial, sensitive and bespoke advice.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Wills and Probate
- Inheritance Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Succession Planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Farming Partnerships
- Estate Planning in Relation to Lump Sum Pension Death Benefits and Life Policies
- Contentious Trusts and Probate
- Court of Protection Applications
With a transparent, proactive and efficient approach, we take the time to understand your individual circumstances and provide advice that is tailored to your needs.
Contact Amanda Bailey to discuss your requirements on 01244 354805 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing Landscapes – Specialist Networking Group