DTM Legal provide contentious and non-contentious legal excellence in the Charity Sector. Our in-depth understanding allows us to work closely with charities to become their trusted partner. We pride ourselves on our commercial and constitutional advice, always in our clients’ best interest.
From establishing Charitable Trusts and companies, assisting with policies, providing commercial contractual advice or purchasing properties for charities, our cross-discipline team are highly knowledgeable to guide you through an extensive range of organisational and constitutional complexities.
We act for a wide range of clients including health and social care organisations, educational establishments, charitable companies, charitable trusts, private individuals, unincorporated charitable companies and community interest companies.
Our services include:
- Constitutional and Governance Advice
- Preparation of policies to assisting with day to day operation of the Charity
- Commercial Advice
- Terms of Reference and Articles of Association
- Restructuring and Reorganisation
- Mergers and Joint working
- Contractual, commercial and legacy disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Charitable bequeaths and legacies
- Insolvency and Dissolution of a Charity