We are residential conveyancing solicitors in Chester & Liverpool.
Buying and selling a house can be a stressful process and can be one of the largest financial transactions made in your lifetime. DTM Legal’s residential conveyancing solicitors will carefully handle your sale or purchase from start to finish and will strive to take the legal stress out of the process as we understand how important buying and selling a house is to you and your family.
Whether first-time, upgrading, downsizing or investment we will help you quickly and expertly and will always keep you informed as well as providing you with all the options. We provide a friendly and personal service. We value our clients and build a relationship with you to ensure we understand your needs.
We are accredited under the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which shows how committed we are to quality and service standards.
Our fees are typically fixed and competitive. Click on the links below for further details.
We also help with other areas of property ownership including:
- Purchase and Sales of both freehold and leasehold properties
- Conveyancing and land registration
- Residential development
- Contracts, options and rights of pre-emption
- Overage and valuation of housing land
- Landlord and tenant
- Licences of land
- Statutory security of tenure and possession claims
- Property related torts: nuisance and trespass
- Quiet enjoyment
- Adverse possession
- Beneficial interests, co-ownership and trusts of land
- Proprietary estoppel
- Easements and restrictive covenants
- Service charges and estate rentcharges
- Repairs, alterations, improvements and the fabric of buildings
- Managers, receivers and RTM companies
- Rights of first refusal
- Mortgages, charges, charging orders and subrogation
- Finance and insolvency
- Rectification of documents and title
- Construction of documents
- Contractual disputes
- Planning, compulsory purchase and compensation
- Professional negligence (surveyors, legal professionals etc)
- Mixed use buildings
Areas that we can help with:
- Expert Legal advice and recommendations
- Drafting and agreeing contracts
- Liaising with Local Authority and utility Companies
- Advising of all costs – whether stamp duty charges and payments
- Dealing with Land Registry
- Transferring money during the sale
Our clients include property investors, private individuals, builders and developers and we work alongside lenders, brokers, mortgage advisers and estate agents across the UK.
Why choose us?
- We understand the market – we ride the storms and avoid the pitfalls
- We have the expertise – we have highly qualified team and we are accredited with the Conveyancing Quality Standard
- We charge competitive prices – our efficiency and quality reduces costs
- No hidden costs – we pride ourselves in our transparency and ensure no surprises
- Clear Information – we avoid the jargon and keep you informed at all times
- Friendly team – you will receive direct contact from the experts
From exchange of contracts to completion we can guide you through all the stages and can send you checklists and handy hints on buying, selling and moving house.
For a no obligation quote please do not hesitate to contact our DTM Residential Conveyancing solicitors on 01244 354800