We are residential conveyancing solicitors in Chester & Liverpool.
Buying and selling a house can be a stressful process and can be one of the largest financial transactions made in your lifetime. DTM Legal’s residential conveyancing solicitors will carefully handle your sale or purchase from start to finish and will strive to take the legal stress out of the process as we understand how important buying and selling a house is to you and your family.
Whether first-time, upgrading, downsizing or investment we will help you quickly and expertly and will always keep you informed as well as providing you with all the options. We provide a friendly and personal service. We value our clients and build a relationship with you to ensure we understand your needs.
Conveyancing Quality Scheme Accreditation
We are accredited under the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which shows how committed we are to quality and service standards.
Residential Property Legal Costs
Our fees are typically fixed and competitive. Click on the links below for further details.
Our Legal Services
We also help with other areas of property ownership including:
- Purchase and Sales of both freehold and leasehold properties
- Conveyancing and land registration
- Residential development
- Contracts, options and rights of pre-emption
- Overage and valuation of housing land
- Landlord and tenant
- Licences of land
- Statutory security of tenure and possession claims
- Property related torts: nuisance and trespass
- Quiet enjoyment
- Adverse possession
- Beneficial interests, co-ownership and trusts of land
- Proprietary estoppel
- Easements and restrictive covenants
- Service charges and estate rentcharges
- Repairs, alterations, improvements and the fabric of buildings
- Managers, receivers and RTM companies
- Rights of first refusal
- Mortgages, charges, charging orders and subrogation
- Finance and insolvency
- Rectification of documents and title
- Construction of documents
- Contractual disputes
- Planning, compulsory purchase and compensation
- Professional negligence (surveyors, legal professionals etc)
- Mixed use buildings
Areas that we can help with:
- Expert Legal advice and recommendations
- Drafting and agreeing contracts
- Liaising with Local Authority and utility Companies
- Advising of all costs – whether stamp duty charges and payments
- Dealing with Land Registry
- Transferring money during the sale
Our clients include property investors, private individuals, builders and developers and we work alongside lenders, brokers, mortgage advisers and estate agents across the UK.
Choose DTM Legal’s Residential Property Team
- We understand the market – we ride the storms and avoid the pitfalls
- We have the expertise – we have highly qualified team and we are accredited with the Conveyancing Quality Standard
- We charge competitive prices – our efficiency and quality reduces costs
- No hidden costs – we pride ourselves in our transparency and ensure no surprises
- Clear Information – we avoid the jargon and keep you informed at all times
- Friendly team – you will receive direct contact from the experts
From exchange of contracts to completion we can guide you through all the stages and can send you checklists and handy hints on buying, selling and moving house.
For a no obligation quote please do not hesitate to contact our DTM legal Residential Conveyancing solicitors on 01244 354800.
Head of Property
Head of Residential Conveyancing
Senior Plot Conveyancer
“I am so grateful for your patience, compassion and insights as we were pushed from pillar to post all which turned out to be an error on their part in the end. I would recommend you both to anyone going through something like this in the future. Sue, Soraya is a credit to your organisation and been consistently patience and kind with me. I wish you both the best. ”
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kate Williams for her amazing work and ongoing support during our most difficult time. Kate worked tirelessly for 3 weeks to get it completed. She kept in constant touch with us, the sellers Solicitor and SRA until we completed. Kate is a true credit to your company and believe she will always give her 100% to the business and her customers. I would always recommend Kate for future projects. Thanks Kate for everything you did.”
Mr Singh & Mrs Khamba
“Just to say a big thankyou to you and the rest of the team at DTM legal, for handling the conveyancing for the sale and purchase of our new house. Everything was done in a very professional manner. You and other members of the team were always available to talk to on the other end of the phone and were always very helpful. ”
Peter & Julie Hazlett
“Thank you so much for you help and diligence throughout this process. ”