As the Coronavirus pandemic grows and the new strategies by the Government are put in place, DTM Legal would like to assure you that we will continue to serve and act for you during this unprecedented and difficult time. We have a number of business continuity plans in place and we will continue to adapt these plans as the understanding of the impact unfurls and Government guidance develops. We are also liaising with our trusted third-party service providers to ensure the highest level of service possible in the current conditions. Due to the current situation there may be a slight time delay in dealing with your matter.
In line with the Government guidance recommendations:
- Our staff will work remotely during the next three weeks
- You will be able to contact us via email, direct dial, mobiles or video conferencing as per our contact details on ‘Our People’ on the website
- We will continue to monitor the situation and implement any response strategies as the situation escalates.
- We have reviewed our technology to ensure that we can continue our connectivity and operations of business systems on a remote and virtual basis
- We have systems in place to protect sensitive data
These are unusual and difficult times for everyone but we will continue to serve our clients through the coming months.
If you have concerns about your business, case or matter please do contact us and we will be happy to help – we are here for you and your business.
Where can I find reliable information on Covid-19?
England: Gov England
Wales: Gov Wales
Scotland: Covid 19 Guidance
World Health Organisation: Coronavirus 19 Updates
Coronavirus Action Plan: Coronavirus (COVID-19) action plan