DTM Legal are recognised for their depth of experience and tenacity in dealing with complex legal matters in the education sector.
Whether tackling the challenges and opportunities in the current school leadership, asset purchase of equipment, leasing agreements or challenging a schools admission policy, the team apply their meticulous and competent approach throughout.
The specialised solicitors give bespoke legal advice to schools, colleges and universities on the following:
- Finance Agreement
- Niche Technical Expertise
- Leasing agreements
- Building and Contractual disputes
- Academic Appeals – school admittance and exclusion
- Pupil Welfare and Compliance
- Senior School Management and HR Issues
- Governance and Funding
- Professional Negligence
Contact the team to discuss how we can help you on 01244 354800.