Our Employment and HR Team provide training that is tailored to the employer’s organisation, culture and its policies and procedures. Our training is interactive which means that attendees will have the opportunity to complete activities based on a case study. Training can be delivered face to face or online.
Our most popular courses include:
- Dealing with performance: Improve or Move
- Disciplinary investigations and procedures
- Grievance investigations and procedures
- Equality & Diversity
- Absence management and medical capability procedures
- Redundancy and reorganisation
- TUPE – the basics
The majority of the courses are for one day but this may vary.
We can also train in the following areas:
- Legal risks of recruitment (adverts/ interviews/ offer letters/ contracts of employment)
- Dealing with Bullying & Harassment
- Responding to flexible working requests
- Managing Workplace Stress
- Unfair dismissal overview
- Employment Tribunal- how to defend a claim
- Maternity, paternity & family rights
- Drafting contracts of employment- how to protect your business
- Changing terms and conditions of employment
- Whistleblowing overview
For further details on the courses or prices please contact Tom Evans.
Or download our Training Brochure which will guidance on the course outlines.