DTM Legal’s fourth HR Practitioner Group sessions take place from 8.30am-10am at the following locations:
- DTM Chester Office on Tuesday 28th April
- DTM Liverpool Office on Wednesday 29th April
For those who are new to the group, the sessions provide those in the HR world, from all different industries and sectors, with an opportunity to meet on a very informal/relaxed basis to network, share ideas, experiences, best practices, concerns and problems etc. with like-minded professionals. The sessions are free and provide an open forum for discussion on topical HR issues, with assistance from DTM employment lawyers. The proposed agenda is as follows:
- Introduction by Tom Evans (Associate in the Employment Team at DTM Legal LLP);
- Short talk/ discussion on “Making Training Work: Optimising Learning & Development” by Jerry Hopkins of Hopkins & Ball;
- General discussion on hot topics in HR/ Employment Law and issues/ problems experienced by you in day to day practice (to be emailed in ahead of group);
- Feedback (as future sessions are entirely driven by what you would find valuable);
- Tea/ coffee and networking.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If you wish to book a place at either of these events please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also outline any particular HR/ employment law problems or issues you are currently facing and would like us to consider at the session as part of the general discussion.
We look forward to hearing from you.