We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Personal Assistant to support and assist the firm’s Practice Manager and Compliance Officer. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys a varied role in a friendly team.
- To deal with sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manner
- To assist with the organisation of events for both colleagues and clients
- To assist with the co-ordination of the training and the firm’s appraisal and promotion process
- To assist with the co-ordination of recruitment, trainee recruitment and work placements
- To assist with co-ordination of facilities and health and safety matters
- To assist with the co-ordination of panel membership and various renewals
- Research information and undertake projects, maintain records and compile reports on various topics
- Liaise with external suppliers to assist with the management of existing contracts
- Inputting, maintaining and retrieval of information from relevant databases and assist in the preparation of statistical information when required.
The successful candidate will need to be able to prioritise a busy and varied workload and have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced office environment. The role requires excellent communication, relationship building and organisational skills. The successful applicant will:
- Be organised and methodical in their approach
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Word, Excel
- Have a good understanding of the importance around confidentially and GDPR
- Good level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous experience in a PA role is essential
The firm has two branch offices and the successful candidate must be prepared to travel to the Liverpool office as and when it is required.